Hello there, remarkable one.
Would you believe me if I told you that...
- There is a spark of greatness in everyone - even you?
- You have so much value to offer your next employer and workplace?
- Writing your resume - making yourself marketable - should and can feel awesome?
If you're feeling like you couldn't knock the socks off an employer even if you pulled them from their feet yourself or you'd rather shower with a bear than write your own resume, then you've found the place to change all of that.
If you’re heading back to the world of work but:
- seriously lacking confidence and struggling to identify the skills, strengths and attributes that make you highly employable,
- lost on how to communicate your value appealingly and battling to put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard),
- it's been a long time since you've looked for work and now you're feeling like a complete fish out of water,
- wasted time, energy, sanity and missed opportunities: ain't nobody got time for that...
then my new friend, this course is just for you.
It's time to illustrate your greatness.
The Resume Writing for Return to Work Parents Program is specially designed by a returned-to-work mother for mothers returning to work, arming you with the essential knowledge and coaching you need to get back to the workplace.
- How to get your head in the right space to begin the job search process, and identify the skills, strengths and awesomeness you can offer to your next employer.
- The time-saving and highly effective tips, tricks and strategies I’ve used to build thousands of interview-winning resumes and career tools.
- A blueprint on how to craft a resume that stops employers (and computer software!) dead in their tracks.
- Step-by-step how-to on writing cover letters that don’t make you want to stick a pencil in your eye or put your reader to sleep.
- Strategising your job search, because you don’t have precious time, effort and opportunities to waste.
You’ll have all you need to know beautifully packaged up in a self-paced online course, chock-full with printable worksheets, designed to help you get out the door to your first job interview stat.
Hi, I'm Stacey.
Returned-to-work mum of two (the one you can't see was doing a mighty job causing horrendous morning sickness!). Caffeine-dependent life-form. Lego foot injury victim. Certified Advanced Resume Writer, Career Strategist and degree-qualified HR professional.
The journey to working motherhood.
Some mums have a sticky-notes-and-highlighters kind of planned re-entry to the workforce, while others have what they’ve described to me as one of those vertigo-inducing-roller-coaster-centrifugal-spinning-upside-down-slingshot carnival rides you went on when you were eight years old. You know the one, right? Yeah, feels kinda like that.
It doesn't matter whether you're trudging through fire and sirens or you're cruising in planner and sticky-note bliss–this course is for everyone.
Success takes three thing: the right tools, determination and opportunity.
In my life before professional resume writing, my return to work came about much quicker than I had anticipated. By the time my son had turned one, my husband was made redundant from his very secure job of nearly ten years. Blindsided, and preparing for a mountain climb ahead of us, he found a new position within a fortnight… only for lightning to strike us again with that company’s branch closure less than a year later.
This time, it was much, much harder to find work. The weeks began flying with no interviews and no sight of work on the horizon.
Before my sons' second birthday, we’d had two jobs supporting our family end unexpectedly, and I’m confident I aged 10 years with the stress of how we would survive and pay the mortgage, the relentless stream of bills, a skyrocketing anti-aging cream budget and enough food to keep our
perpetually starving vacuum cleaner child alive.
I employed every strategy in the book to find a job that would support my family and keep us afloat–and I did!
I landed a job–a great job in fact–in little more than a week, which served our family until my husband found a new job, months later. I wasn’t lucky though; I strategised.
It’s not a stretch to say that if I can do it, you can too.
In this course, I’ll share with you a step-by-step blueprint, worksheets, videos and templates to support you to:
- develop a job search strategy that saves your time and sanity;
- create a magnetising resume that gets your phone ringing hot;
- and application tips to ensure your best chance of success in the shortest time possible.
Whether your babies are still milk-fed or they’ve moved out of home, this course is for mums at all stages of their career.
Excited? You should be! Let's do this.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I'm not happy with my purchase?
Well, I'll be sad! Unfortunately refunds are not offered, however if you aren't happy with your purchase, please reach out to me at email@example.com and let's chat about how I can help you.